Design by Email or Phone
Custom Jewelry Design in the Comfort of your home
Connect from Your Location
Want to have a custom designed jewelry item created without leaving your home? No problem! We work with clients from all across the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia, and more.
The design process is easy and usually only takes 10 – 15 business days. We will communicate with you by email or phone- even FaceTime or Skype, if you wish- to work with you on your jewelry design. You will be kept up-to-date on the stage of design as well as see pictures of the piece before it ships.
Overview of Design Process
- Submit a design request below or via email.
- We will contact you with an estimate or request for more information. Note: if you do not receive an email within two business days, please check your spam folder.
- Upon acceptance of estimate, you will receive a custom jewelry agreement to review and sign digitally.
- We kindly ask for a 50% deposit before the design work starts- major credit cards accepted by online invoice.
- After design work is complete, you will see a CAD rendering or wax model of the item to suggest edits or approve.
- The finished piece will be created upon design approval.
- Pictures of the finished piece will be sent along with an online balance invoice. We will ship the item once the balance has been paid in full.